Perhaps the most beautiful kettle in the world
The Stagg EKG isn't cheap, but it's stunningly good-looking . In addition to the award-winning design, the kettle from the US company Fellow has even more to offer. Thanks to the 1200 watt heating element, the water heats up in record-breaking speed . The temperature can be regulated to the exact degree. With the integrated timer function, you can ensure that your coffee doesn't brew for too short or too long. The gooseneck guarantees an even flow of water when pouring.
Do yourself and your kitchen a favor and get the winner of the Red Dot Design Award 2018 .
Overview electric kettle Fellow Stagg EKG
- Fellow Stagg EKG, stainless steel kettle for up to 900 ml of hot water
- Gooseneck for even water flow
- Ergonomic handle for a secure and comfortable grip
- Temperature range: 57-100°C.
- Dimensions: 29.2 x 17.1 x 20.3 cm
- Materials: stainless steel (jug, lid), plastic (base)
- Weight: 1.27kg