Portable coffee grinder that fits in your AeroPress
Funded via the crowdfunding platform Kickstarter, the Knock Aergrind saw the light of day in 2017. Made in Great Britain, the coffee grinder is the ideal travel companion and fits perfectly into the AeroPress portable coffee maker . This means it doesn't take up any extra space in your hand luggage. The best combo for filter coffee fans who travel a lot.
The mill is extremely precise and ensures a consistent grinding result . This is important so that the coffee tastes good. Because it's made of stainless steel and aluminum, you don't have to worry about longevity. The material also has the advantage that the mill weighs comparatively little . Another plus point for travel enthusiasts. The crank and grinding container can be easily removed.
The grinding level is adjusted using a handle and the metal dial cover, which has clear white numbering and is spring-loaded. The mill is manufactured in Portobello, Edinburgh. It holds approx. 25 g per grinding cycle .
Overview Knock Aergrind coffee grinder
- Suitable for grinding approx. 25 g of coffee beans for espresso and filter coffee
- Ultra-compact design (even fits in the AeroPress )
- Robust, durable stainless steel grinder for an even grinding result
- Double ball bearing grinder for effortless grinding using a hand crank
- Dimensions: 14.5 x 4.7 cm (height x diameter without handle)
- Weight: 0.36kg
- Materials: aluminum (housing), stainless steel (handle, interior)