Compact hand coffee grinder for beginners
With the Mini-Slim Plus from the Japanese manufacturer Hario, you are well served as a beginner. The hand mill is particularly suitable for traveling: thanks to the generous plastic insert, it only weighs around 370 grams, making it a real lightweight . The ceramic grinder impresses with a decent grinding result and is infinitely adjustable.
The grinder is suitable for filter coffee, the stamp pot (French press) and the stove pot. It does not reliably achieve the fine grind that is necessary for a portafilter machine. The mill holds approx. 25 g per grinding cycle.
Product overview coffee grinder Hario Mini-Slim Plus
- Compact size and therefore suitable as a coffee grinder for travel
- Easily adjustable ceramic grinder
- Removable handle
- Container for up to two cups of coffee, holds approx. 25 g
- Dimensions: 7.9 x 11.2 x 18.3 cm (length x width x height)
- Materials: plastic (container, casing, knob), stainless steel (handle, interior), ceramic (grinder)
- Weight: 0.37kg